Originally Posted by Whip
Think logically. Does Trump ever quit? Has he based his whole life/persona upon never quitting?

Did he put in place EO's covering all the topics we've addressed on this thread? Would he sign those with no intent of using them? Does that sound like Trump?

Does our military support him? Are there patriots like you and I in the military? Do you think they want Biden as CIC? Who is in Texas with POTUS? Semper Fi?

Do you think Trump believes the dems and msm will let him step away and leave him in peace? Would he protect his family no matter what? Do you think he knows that they will treat us deplorables the same as they treat him and his family?

Do you think this man, who says never surrender, who has 'set the stage' with the last 4 years of promises made, promises kept...who knows with every fiber of his being that if he doesn't take down the self serving swine he rubbed elbows with for years THIS TIME, he'll never get another chance and we'll all end up in re-education camps...do you think that this man is just going to step down and go away now? Really?

The next few days will give you your answer I'm thinking. POTUS is representing all of us in the biggest battle ever known. Will you please represent him in the halls of heaven with your prayers for protection and success? Even you doubters? What have you got to lose?

EVERY [bleep] THING THAT MATTERS TO YOU, THAT'S WHAT YOU'VE GOT TO LOSE! EVERY...[bleep]...THING.

I do not know how your stick floats, but as for me and my house, we will serve THE LORD!

Question: Have you ever made the connection between all the lion memes about Trump and the lion of Judah? Hmmm...
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Great post Whip! And yes I have as you probably know. wink
It's called "The Royal Banner of Scotland" or in Scots terms, THE FLAG OF SCOTLAND. So where are the Trumps originally from???? Hint..........he has a golf course there. SCOTLAND!!! The home of the brave.........my original homeland also.

THE FLAG OF SCOTLAND

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]