Originally Posted by Stophel
Originally Posted by marktheshark
Originally Posted by Mach3
I wonder if anyone has the time to figure out what percentage of links posted on this thread were actually a true story or eventually became a true story.

I'm all hoping for the Q plan to play out and Trump to ultimately take our country back, but I'm slowly starting to see through the fog.

Well that would depend on what you consider to be "true" or "actually happened" etc etc.....these fellas have a VERY broad definition of this!!!!

The fog was created by Q.

What came true? Well, no Hillary "extradition", No Hillary and Huma video with a little girl, no photos of Barry Soetoro with an AK, no "storm", no mass arrests, no suicide weekend, no "Wendy", no Zuckerberg fleeing the US, and on, and on, and on..... If anything "Q" said ever came true (through sheer dumb luck), it's kinda outweighed by the biggies that didn't.

Disinformation, indeed.

Well said,

as K pointed out in a previous post Q is a CIA Psyop tasked with spreading propaganda and disinformation.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.