Originally Posted by high_country_
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
Originally Posted by Stophel
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Who is Q?

No one knows... yet people still believe him.

Q-less sure led lots of gullibles down the path and over the cliff. Have the Q-ullibles even realized they were conned. They were played. They were hoaxed. Are people really THAT gullible?

Q pretended he/she was exposing the evil, but it wasn’t for the patriots. Q brilliantly led the sheeple out on the ledge, and the docile sheeple sat down and munched their popcorn. Hope they like popcorn and pie.

That was the Plan, the Q-ullibles never did “get it”. Still don’t. They’re not batting an eye and still swallowing every kooky conspiracy theory they can. You Q-ullibles were played, but worst of all, are still being played.

How are those BIG slices of Crow Pie going down? Are you Q-ullibles swallowing the Crow Pie like you swallowed Q’s bullchit?

Let's give this a thought.

Q investigators/ believers/ followers...even those who give it consideration make up a minor fraction of the American people.

Your claim pushes the narrative the said small group of Americans is the cause of the downfall of the constitutional rights and American process.

Are you suggesting that only a small group of people who look deeply into the government are the only remaining patriots with an ounce of fight?

The problem is that our grandparents and great grandparents let us down by letting their guards down and allowing the media to lull them into feelings of guilt for situations that had no need for such. They became the foundation of pussies who raised more generations of pussies and led to where we are.

Sound like too much? Start back in early America. The supreme courts would hear cases that truly defined America....slavery level cases. Now fast forward a bit and we're hearing about abortion. This one tugs on some heart strings because it is something you have been trained to have "feelings " about. The reality is if a random stranger chooses to abort or not, it has ZERO bearing on your life and you would never know if they did or did not....

Now move forward a few years and the courts are hearing cases about a baker's choice to bake a cake or not bake a cake for a homosexual. We progressed to a point where we became such pussies that we need the fuxing Supreme Court to decide if someone is required to bake a cake?

You, me and our parents all became enormous pussies and allowed this to become normal.

Now if you'd like to convince me that some small fraction of Americans are the reason that we're in this jam, I'll buy it.....but doing so will absolutely substantiate that you and your lineage are in fact pussies and the reason these kooks have to be the last stand.
I think Steveo just called a "cuck" lol

I AM AMERICA!