Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Kenneth
So, Kenneth, do tell us why they think they must impeach Trump.

?

They've been trying to impeach T since day 1, Was motioned several times already, Has little to do with the election,

Nothing new here, Politics and theater, It's that simple.

Thats bull schiett.

Its nothing new to impeach someone who's not in office?

Coulda fooled me.

Maybe you haven't noticed yet?

So, name the last time, please?

And, its not theater. This is not a game. Lives hang in the balance, namely, our country's and ours.

If you dont believe it, ask the Kennedys.

Not theater?

Sure it is, you and the others have been quoting Q for years.

Enjoy The Show

You Are Watching A Movie

5-14-19 Lets sit back and enjoy the movie of the plan panning out, hos.......

The deep state trying to kill Trump's family isnt the movie of which Cue speaks.
You know of the movie of which Cue speaks, but you cant refrain from injecting your decietfulness and two faced hypocrisy into every conversation you can, mistakenly thinking its cute, like a petulant child who thinks they are smart and cute.

How much you want to bet that Trump doesnt take his rightful place as POTUS again this year?

I dont need to explain to Qbers of which movie Cue refers to, but only to the blind like you.

Que was right. It wont be for all to see. You'll have the choice to know or not, just as the atheists do. Too bad you elect to be so blind as to not be able to see that too.

6-26-19 My, my, my it appears Q is right, its like watching a movie play out. Q is also right in that im enjoying the show.

And don’t to get more buttered popcorn.