Originally Posted by funshooter
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by funshooter
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
I just needed the corrupt government to be prosecuted. Will not happen now and for all the good Trump did is now gone and buried. No TDS just reality. Trump was the great president I have seen. By the way more executive orders are coming. They want the guns now. There are lots of people who needed Trump to win another 4 years. 2022 and 2024 are lost now. The criminals own it all. I will never see another great president in my life time.

Agree 100%

And once again, the people are waiting for someone to do everything for them.

Fear IS THE control mechanism. And they are so glad we can't figure that out.

OK
Where is a leader that will join us all together to fight and Kill everyone of these corrupt Jackasses that are bent on controlling the entire world.
President Trump was that guy for many around the world and we watched his demise from the Control Freaks.
and every step to get them under control has been the can that has been kicked down the road Delay after Delay Dis Information only works for so long before people see threw it Dark to Light & Light to Dark.
1 year delta , 2 year delta , 3 year delta what is next 4 year delta coming up I am sure of that.
The whole time our Country is slipping farther and farther to Communist control.
So I ask Who will be the next GREAT Leader to pull us all together to fight these Control Freaks.
Divided we fall with no chance of taking our Country back.
America is Dividing again now that President Trump is no longer in the Public eye pulling us together.
Who will bring us together to fight?

How about you?
Trump showed us how to do it.