Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by smokepole
No, I can't. I thought I read it on here. Something about the original date for presidential inaugurations.

So, you cant actually remember if it was a Que drop about a NEXT big event or something someone ELSE may have posted that you read somewhere that YOU took the liberty to ATTRIBUTE to Que. Humm. Rather like CNN ATTRIBUTES racist stuff to Rush and Trump, right?

Kind of like "Hey, I heard something I think would dis Que so I think I'll just attribute it to Que".

Well, maybe now we can connect some dots and understand how you are so easily intertained.
Maybe we can connect some dots and begin to understand why its so hard for folks like you to connect the dots. Yes, i can easily see why, now.

Has someone ever given you a box of rocks, i mean, just for the entertainment value? How about a bouncy ball?

You and stevie wonderer sure spend a lot of time being intertained by something you dont believe in.

Pardon je, but i think i heard a dog bark once somewhere. I think I'll just go have a looksee. You and stevie keep each other company.

Here, Ill help you a little. This should give you two something to worry over. You know, like giving a bone to a polesmoker or dog?

Que..........Trump........Commander in Chief....... Commander in Chief of the Military........Influence.......Guardians........Space Force....... Trump gave it life in 2018......DOD.

This should keep you two busy for a week or 3.

Later.

LOL, jag, I wouldn't know a "Q drop" from a lemon drop. But at least I'd know which has more intrinsic value.

And as far as time spent, I will admit that every now and then I click on this thread. I don't have to go looking for it, you q-balls keep it on the front page.

A wise man is frequently humbled.