Originally Posted by jaguartx
Im thankful a genius led me to Que. Ive been able to realize the patriots have been in control for several years and have not been fearful for the future of our Republic or original constitution. I understand why Trump is not fearful for the lives of him and his family and his fortune and is able to enjoy golf and Mar-a-Lago.

It was amazing seeing Que tell us a year before that we would lose the House but would retain the Senate 52-48 or 53-47 iirc, as that was what Trump needed and the post election legal machinations the left tried to carry out to make the vote give them a tie in the senate fail to let them deviate from Ques prophecy.

Ive been able to see the scene of "Biden and Piglosi" signing worthless documents on the Castle Rock Pictures Oval Office set and enjoy hunting this fall and winter. In fact, Im fixing to head out toward Orla and Red Bluff for quail.

Que is no longer needed as the predictions of the patriots and Trumps success in saving the US have occured though the ending hasnt been played out before our eyes-yet.

As Que said, saving the best for last.

Tonight I expect to get some popcorn and enjoy THE movie. Its the greatest show on Earth.

Its Biblical.

Now stevie wander will arise to her task, with her mighty magnifying glass and do her best to find a clue the ending Que predicted wont be true. grin

Didn’t read her post but she’s right on schedule 😉

"You've been here longer than the State of Alaska is old!"
*** my Grandaughters