Originally Posted by hosfly
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by hosfly
Originally Posted by steve4102

They Have Betrayed the Constitution – Overwhelming Evidence of FBI Corruption

TRUST WRAY
Bwahahahaha

Who nominated wray? Who nominated sessions? Looking like Steves hero Trump is the pied piper according to steves logic! No? Steve an his counter intel must be the reason the Qbers follow quietly, spreading black market info to keep people un aware, why did steve blindly promote pro Trump rhetoric, whilst all the while he was installing Deep state operatives? And steve kept promoting the master installer Trump!! Well done comrade! You did as much for the deepstate as anybody,using your logic by promoting Trump an his minions.. if you trust trump you trust his actions..

I have always supported Donald J Trump and of course President Trump.

That support is not and was not blind and without criticism.

I repeatedly questioned his cabinet appointments, pretty much all of them

I also recognized that he was an outsider and as an outsider he needed people on the Inside and on his team to advise him on matters such as cabinet positions. If you go back and read my posts here, you will find that on several occasions I called for the person or persons advising him on important positions to be fired, because he was getting bad, very bad advice. According to many that advice came from Deep State Operative and Traitor Pence.

If you go back and look, you will also find that when I criticized President Trump for his cabinet positions, guys like you, jag, K22 took offense to it and called me a liberal, a non-Patriot, a never-Trumper, then spouted the Q Mantra

TRUST WRAY
TRUST SESSIONS
TRUST HUBER
TRUST HOROWITZ
TEUST KANSAS
Which turned out to be what most of us knew from the start, misdirection and Bull Schit designed to keep the pitchforks at bay.

I get it, you are upset that you have been fooled by the likes of Q and K22 and you need to lash out. Go ahead, let me have it if it makes you feel better, just know that won’t change the fact that you were conned and as a result of that con, the Conservative Movement in America Is now at Risk
according to your logic Trump is an has always been the “con” why didnt Trump do somthing to prevent the election being stolen?who was in charge of the military? Why didnt Trump drain the swamp? Yet you want to blame an unknown”Q” for all this, hell looking back i like Q’s plan better than Trumps! If Trump would hav followed that plan we would all be better off! Why didnt trump fix it? Is he a larp too? Is he deepstate, cia phyops too? Or just didnt have the sack... you all put the blame on an internet poster, when the real perp is clearly the fed gov as we know it as a whole!

President Trump had his hands tied, by his advisors, his cabinet, the Senate that voted to block his recess appointment, and the house. He was also blocked from taking action by his own Sec of Defense Mattis and followed by SoD Esper.

He needed to trust people, he was not able to do everything alone, and as we have found out not a single person he trusted was trustworthy. From the janitor that cleaned his toilet, to his own Vise President.

God help us if he actually bought into this Q Bull Schit and trusted Q.

Last edited by steve4102; 03/04/21.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.