Originally Posted by hosfly
I voted twice for trump, not Q lol according to your logic who let who down? According to you Trump placed deepstate operators in place, who told him to pound sand.. why didnt Trump fire their ass ? But left em there to foil his plan? Or take the fall? Where are Trumps EO’s that could have helped but werent activated? But Q is a prick who led it astray? Who had the power to get it fixed but didnt, Q or Trump? So according to your logic who is the real pied piper?!

Good question, why didn't Trump fix it, is it possible he was conned, like you, into believing in Q?

Is it possible that he was conned by this so called Military Intel operation that was going to save the world?

I remember him saying "We caught Them All". I wonder who "WE" is?

Maybe the phony Q, the Deep State Controlled Military Intel, who knows, we will never Know.

What we do know is whatever Plans were in place by Trump and his team failed. We need to look at why and who. Start with Q

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.