Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
So when is the plan going to unfold? March 4th was the day right? Or is it just another example of how retarded Qtards are.....keep kicking the can idiots

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

There is no plan. Never was a plan. The antiqubers proved Que to be a lying larp. Biden won and hes our POTUS. Que said Trump would be our president and it would be great.

As well as proving Que wrong, the antiqubers proved Trump a liar also, as he agreed with Que. Read the words of Trump i posted above. If Que lied, Trump lied, and not only that, it means Flynn lied too, and it also means Mike Lindale lied too, and L Lin Wood. They all said Trump had this in the bag. Lin Wood just a few days ago said the swamp would be done soon, Flynn said "Whats about to happpen....." just a few days ago and Lindale said Trump had it all under control and would be our POTUS a few weeks ago.

The antiqubers proved them all liars, and Sydney Powell also is a liar. She said she would release the Kraken on them. A lie. Its not happening. Ask the antiqbers. The all led us down the rabbit hole, and thats nothing.

Jesus isnt coming again. HE said 2000 years ago HE would return soon and the time was near. The antiqubers have HIS words as proof. And it didnt happen, did it? No. So we got triple bad news if what antiqubers have proved. No Que. No Trump. No Good News.

Either all those listed above on the right are liars, or the antiQbers are liars. Take your pick.

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/06/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin