Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by slugflinger
This post is in answer to Jag's post.

Very true, but sometimes it seems like there may be more to it.

Most folks that maybe don't believe what's been posted here just choose to ignore it, though some attack it like it's their job or something.

Not accusing, just wondering.

Fine, but what dumbass has to post over and over again every day, on a Superbowl Game thread, that they havent watched a SB in 15 years and those who do are dumbasses unlike them as if those discussing the game forgot by the next day that those posters dont watch the SB?

How stupid does the antigame poster have to be to think others cant remember their opposition to watching SB's? Seems like those must be the stupid chugnts to me.

Yeah, there is more to it. They get joy from thinking they stuck their finger in your eye. They slapped you and you are at their mercy. They reject live and let live. They reject, like lieberals, your pursuit of happiness. They want to be the sore tooth in your life. That requires a bit of mental derangement.

LOL.... take a break. You're over stressing over nothing.

Are you now mad at anyone who watched the Super Bowl against you better advice? If it helps my overall position in life as a person, for the record, I didn't watch it. laugh

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ