Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right
Originally Posted by marktheshark
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
It is the start of Easter celebration. God is in control. The movie is still running. We are still waiting.

Ahhhh sitting around waiting.....the end goal of the whole Q scam setup...But if you insist on waiting........

Get comfortable cause its gonna be a LOOONNNGGG wait

Nobody is stopping you from starting it!!

Lord Knows PA is as bad as any other swing state.

Never claimed to want to start "it" What I am doing however is becoming very vocal to local and state politicians as well as my federal Reps and Senators regarding the need for election security on all levels, as well as holding their feet the fire regarding votes on matters that limit our rights such as the gun control bills etc. This includes several face to face meetings with said politicians on various levels. I have also attended several public rallies regarding these issues. On a personal level, I am also prepping for the event that "it" starts.

What I am NOT doing is sitting around waiting in the belief of some fantasyland BS that some "magic" is happening behind the scenes that will make things better, nor sitting around searching the net for some anonymous posts to share that seem to confirm this convoluted belief.