Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

What!!! A water mark! No way! Steve and the boys said that was a false Q thingy. Are they saying that Steve and the boys didn't know a damn thing. smirk

I hope this is true, but so far it’s just a Tweet,

It's been true the first time it was told. The Communist propaganda machine went into overdrive trying to belittle the facts, many fell for their propaganda/programming, but some didn't. Truth is truth and a satanic lie will never overcome it.

Ok, but another truth is, all the evidence and proof in the World is useless without action.

Let’s see if there will be any action.

I hope so, I pray so, but I fear as well.

It is up to the people to change the direction.......................... "That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness."

This is not Trumps job, the DOJ, Congress, nor any other Government body. It is the peoples job, then the Military if need be.

If need be?

I thought The Plan was always,
The Military is The Only Way
Q

Mtnsnake’s idol, Dave Hayes, said the military would remove Biden from office.

“I think that the Defense Department and Homeland Security and FBI, I think they know that there are militias around the country who are talking about overthrowing the government,” Hayes said. “There are people who are not going to get past this election. They’re not going to accept it, and they’re not going to get past it. And I believe that the intelligence agencies know these people are out there talking about overthrowing the government. So if you’re the military, you can either allow that to happen and then wage some kind of a war against them, or you can preempt that and prevent it from happening. And I think the military is going to prevent it from happening. I think the military is going to step in in the Biden administration and they’re going to start arresting corrupt politicians because they don’t want that other scenario to happen. They’re going to prevent it from happening. They’re going to prevent insurrection, essentially.”

Yeah, right.