Originally Posted by rainshot
Maria Zack was interviewed by Doug Billings. I saw that interview on BitChute and it is telling. Sidney Powell and many others are not lying about Foreign interference of the election. They have the proof. The problem is that as of yet no court has allowed any case to be presented. This includes the Supreme Court. Our judicial System is broken and Washington is broken as well.

This is justification for a Military intervention but it is uncertain if it will ever happen as the Military has been compromised as well. This didn't happen over night and all you misfits that claim there's nothing wrong and Biden won the election need your head examined.

It Damned Well Did.

So if someone doesn't buy into the Q bs, that means that by definition that they don't believe that the election was stolen?

Some of you Q boys have tunnel vision and only see what's right in front of your nose on Google.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ