Originally Posted by rainshot
States are starting to wake up to the fact that people are on to their corruption. They are exposing the fraud in Georgia and Arizona is going to expose theirs as well. Penn. and the rest must follow. When it gets exposed and out in the open the Courts will have to take action. We are witnessing the death throws of a corrupt administration and the insane political party that spawned it.

Your vision, description, is wholly too narrow. This is treason and punishable by death. The "courts" are as corrupt as the "administration". In fact, "administration" is a poor choice of words. This is a coup with strings all over the world. The focus should be on the power behind the coup. You've heard and probably repeated: The Military is the only way". Unfortunately to my eyes.., the Military is controlled by those behind the coup.
The January 6th staged shooting of Ashli Babbitt, i.e., (Ashli McEntee) was produced hurriedly and "provable evidence abounds", (beyond a total media blackout).

The focus should be on who ordered, and facilitated (which 3-letter agency), orchestrated the scenario. The primary question being "WHO" ordered the attack on Jan 6th.

[(which 3-letter agency) or is it all of the 3-letter agencies combined?]

Trump is one man. We've seen the conspirators easily infiltrate his inner circle. Many have said, 98% of the Government is corrupt. My "limited" vision tells me, an armed insurrection is the only way we get our country back.
Considering the many thousands that would die, are there enough Patriots willing to die to save this Country?

The leaders of the coup see it, and so do we all. Trump is the ONLY person capable of a leadership role capable of facilitating such an undertaking. If they can fire a missile launched by a submarine from the Naval Air Station on Whidbey Island, Washington, at Air Force 1, without repercussion, what chance does President Trump have without the office of the Presidency? He can be gone anytime the "coup" orders it so.

The Trump Card, so to speak, is Que. Who is Que? How strong is Que? Is Que a faction of the Armed Services? Looks to me, Que is our only hope to literally, save the world.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?