That was before, this is now.

Maricopa County Supervisor Steve Chucri RESIGNS From Office After TGP Exposé : “There Was No Cover-Up, The Election Was Not Stolen. Biden Won.”

It’s hard to believe I have been involved in Arizona politics now for 28 years. When I first ran for Maricopa County Supervisor in 2012, I campaigned to bring civility, innovation and most importantly, a business mindset to government making it “Best in Class”. We got off to a wonderful start and have had many successes. Successes that I will always be proud to have played a role in.

Unfortunately, the political landscape changed for the worst this year. The environment is wrought with toxicity – and all civility and decorum no longer seem to have a place. The fixation with the 2020 election results and aftermath have gotten out of control. In recent days it has come to light that I was secretly recorded in conversations regarding differences with some of my colleagues about an audit of the 2020 election. The comments I made were during a very turbulent time. My colleagues have every right to be both angry and disappointed with me. I should not have made such statements and offer my colleagues heartfelt apologies.

I do not want to perpetuate the very problem I ran to eliminate several years ago. While I have had my differences with my colleagues, I have known them to be good, honorable and ethical men. The picture some individuals are trying to paint about a cover up, scam and other nonsense about my colleagues and myself is simply false. There was no cover-up, the election was not stolen. Biden won.

While the comments were critical, it doesnt change the fact that I have had the pleasure and honor to serve with these fine men and the dedicated employees of Maricopa County. It has also been my honor to represent my District 2 constituents for 9 years. It is time for me to step aside and let the County and my colleagues meet the true potential of being the 4th largest and fastest growing county in America.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-no-cover-election-not-stolen-biden-won/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.