David Koresh was blowing the whistle on the Feds for gun running and bringing in drugs, so Jag, if you have common ground with David Koresh then you are in good company.

What you have to love about Jag is his positive posts concerning the affairs of State. Even with all of the flack he takes he still holds the line. I love it when he is called a conspiracy Theory nut like he was just recently. The words Conspiracy Theory were coined by the CIA to stop any truth of the Kennedy assassination from getting out. The left picked up on it and it is generally the liberals who still use those words, so once again Jag, you are on the side of the Conservatives/Libertarians. Oh, and the difference between Conspiracy Theory and Truth is 30 days now.
Jag, your way of bringing truth to the thread is a bit different than mine, but I love your passion and your integrity for keeping on and presenting the positive side of the State of Affairs. An atta boy doesn't seem like enough and a congratulations of holding the ground seems pale in what you do. As for me, I'll just be the technical support. grin