Originally Posted by jaguartx
You dumbass.

We have posted pics of Trump with the Q on his Truth Social, videos of Trump drawing Qs in the air, videos of his rallies on RSBN who doesnt edit out his Air Qs as You Tube does and posted the time so you didnt have to watch the whole rally to see it, Trump rallies with him telling about the 17 times he had been to DC REPEATEDLY before coming down the elevator and announcing his candidacy, posted his rallies where he played the Q songs I Am Q and WWG1WGA, and his America In Decline video where he plays the Q songs and ends the video with the words of Q saying, "The best is yet to come", posted him repeating Qs words in a rally saying Nothing can stop what is coming just as Q said and then speaking at a podium with the Q motto on it of WWG1WGA.

Fact is, some of you are too stupid to connect the dots, some of you are anti Trumpers who hope he doesnt come back and drain the swamp and some of you swallow the MSM narrative that Q is a larp.

Sorry LeRoy, Tigger, Beard, Loco, i didnt take your dumbasses to raise.

Go back through the last 30 pages of Q posts or Connect the Dots.

You arent paying me enough to go back and do it for you dumbasses and i have better things to do than try to help blind men or retards see or understand.

I post Q drops for those who missed them years ago and are interested in connecting them.

There is no help for dumbasses or those who refuse to see.

AFAIC, keep showing your stupidity while Trump is pushing Q drops to explain WTF is happening behind the scenes for those who want to know WTF is going on and for those who are happy to know the America we love is not History and that soon once again we will be a Republic and Free.

Lemme axk you something Jag - is calling me "Tigger" your attempt to be condescending or get under my skin or something? In the similar vein as calling those who don't believe in Q "dumbphuks", when you are the one who is lacking in education compared to us? Well, kind sir, it ain't working. What it IS doing is continuing to demonstrate your own childishness and gullibility.

And just for the record, I intentionally misspelled "axk" and used the word "ain't" - both improper grammar, but intentional.