Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by K22
It is what I have said and not the first time it has been said. Where have you been?

So when can we actually expect to see some change...................like the US producing oil again.

Like like the BS in Ukraine ending?

When...........................?

No more riddles or talking in parables................just actual, real, identifiable, tangible change.

MM

Seriously dude, no more talking in parables? Is that what you are saying to Jesus?
I have explained it way more than I should have or I would think needed to in several recent posts. But once again, those who keep asking the same question (s) are either not reading what I posted or are bots. On top of that, I took the time, make that lots of time to dig, research, read others research, and learned the comms as all were instructed to do as best I could. Much easier for those who have skills to really see such as autistic people. The very reason Gen. Flynn called them his digital soldiers. Those were the ones he figured would see the truth and bring to light. Now you and others want me to lay it out on a silver platter in some form of simple English what has taken me several years to achieve and you want it without any effort on your part, no thinking, reading, or any of that stuff, and make it a video that is entertaining too. That's appalling, especially when I know for certain that if I did there would be a huge attempt to take it and try and render me with it.
No thank you. You really want to know, then you do the work and once it's done, you will never ever be fooled again. Oh, and then you will know why Q and many others have used a Socrates method instead of "actual, real, identifiable, tangible, method.

Yet again, QAnon belief is compared to Jesus Christ, but in reality Qism is nothing more than a heretical and twisted version of Christian faith. These Qbers are ACTUALLY trying to blend the Q theology with Christian theology. If one takes to study the over 4,000 drops, It is quite evident in those Q drops as well, and quite alarming. Q and his devoted followers have interwoven political and secular issues into a heretical form of Christian faith. Unbelievable, but there it is.

Q has combined politics, conspiracy theories, and digital faith into a dark, mysterious game…on the cliff of no-return.

And all those subjects seemed to be way over your head. What a shame.