Originally Posted by MrWilson
And just who is going to round them up , trap them ? The woke weak a s s military ? You think the corrupt judges and courts are really going to convict and incarcerate ? lol

Get real.

Thomas Jefferson in a 1787 letter to William Stephens Smith , (son - in - law of John Adams) seems to say an uncomfortable but probably a necessary truth. Something about "watering" the tree of liberty. We aint voting or wishing our way out of this. In fact, no one is going to do jack s h i t as we are complacent and lazy. If the time came that enough men woke up and realized what truly needs to be done , it will have already been way to late. Period. End of story.

You go on and keep placing your blind and misguided trust in a letter in the alphabet ! lol

Oh, and yes, I've read that letter Jefferson wrote many times, many years ago. I even got a big fuzzy fluffy feeling from reading it. Oh ya, lets all grab our guns and dancing around the tree of liberty making threatening noises to those evil powers that be, meanwhile shooting our friends and neighbors because they disagree with out opinion(s). And of course there is the......how many are willing to join us aspect of it also. But hey, feel free to grab your AR's with all the bells and whistles on them and the newest and best polymer pistol on the market and go forth and slay the evil doers of bad deeds. And how many of your "brothers and sisters" are there backing you up? And make sure you bring the "COMPLETE" list of all those evil bad guys so that you get them ALL. Don't leave any seeds behind. I'm sure that everyone we know has been doing their research for the last umpteenth years and have quite a nice compiled list of who's the puppetmasters and who are the puppets.
I'm willing to bet that the majority of people had no idea how deep and who was involved with the evil in the world until Q and the Anon's started exposing them. Those exposures have always been deemed Conspiracy Theory and by the very ones being exposed. Now, many of those are common names talked about in many circles of discussion.
I could be wrong, but it appears that in your opinion the answer is we should water the tree of liberty with blood, something that has been done many, many times in the past and never worked. Now you would have us do it again.........................