Originally Posted by MrWilson
And just who is going to round them up , trap them ? The woke weak a s s military ? You think the corrupt judges and courts are really going to convict and incarcerate ? lol

Get real.

Thomas Jefferson in a 1787 letter to William Stephens Smith , (son - in - law of John Adams) seems to say an uncomfortable but probably a necessary truth. Something about "watering" the tree of liberty. We aint voting or wishing our way out of this. In fact, no one is going to do jack s h i t as we are complacent and lazy. If the time came that enough men woke up and realized what truly needs to be done , it will have already been way to late. Period. End of story.

You go on and keep placing your blind and misguided trust in a letter in the alphabet ! lol

Wrong. Trump and the Patriots in the Military. Trump has told you about the real military vs the retired paid off TV generals. Too bad you didn't listen and get a clue.

Like I said, go shoot some foxes. See if that works.

There is a reason the military was used in Myanmar and Brazil. In Myanmar the people had not been redpilled enough when the military saved them and their country.

The people in Brazil had reached the precipice and begged for the Military.

I'll trust Trump and the Military before I trust what you say but have it your way. Of course you won't even take your own advice.

Trump has tried to give you clues. Regardless, it doesn't matter what you think, Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming. grin

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin