Originally Posted by AcesNeights
The Q phenomenon is a relatively new one and one that has captivated a lot of imaginations. It’s been an interesting “study” with those that believe, follow and try to decipher the Q posts but what’s even more interesting is the reaction from the “non believers”. I don’t know whether Q is real or if it’s a psyop or some kid in his mom’s basement….nor do I care. If Q has done anything he’s opened the dialogue about the endemic corruption of our government and he’s created an environment that ascribes ulterior motives to the seemingly innocuous actions of the left. Q has fostered a deep distrust of our politicians, “leaders” and the medical community in general. Q and those that follow Q are concerned citizens that are tired of feeling powerless against a government that has become despotic and no longer represents the citizens. Whatever Q’s accuracy rate is doesn’t matter because the ultimate benefit of Q is the engagement of citizens that would otherwise not participate in the political process. Q has created the opportunity for a bigger dialogue on our Constitution and the restraints that are meant to keep our government in check. Whether Q is “right” isn’t the question nor is it the “goal” of Q.

What makes NO sense to me (and many others) is why anyone that doesn’t “believe in Q” would spend so much time and energy running him down? What is the compulsion for one to spend so much time reading about Q and the responses others have regarding Q when they dismiss him out of hand?

Those that have as many posts as Q believers on this thread … repeating the same bullshit in everyone of their pithy posts are most definitely more unstable than the most ardent Q supporters. The need to constantly say the same crap over and over and over…ad nauseum says more about the individual than they obviously realize.

I understand that there are plenty of people that don’t follow Q (I’m one of them). I also understand that there are others that follow Q and hang on his every word. Q is nothing more than a conversation jump-starter and poses no threat whatsoever, in fact Q has been extremely prescient with some of his prognostications. Q causes consternation among the left and his accusations have created havoc within the ranks of the DNC.

Q is not a threat to those that love this country and our Constitution. Those that have an obsessive compulsive need to comment negatively over and over and over….daily about something they don’t believe in are irrational enough to cause me to seriously evaluate their mental state…

How precient.

"The need to constantly say the same crap over and over and over…ad nauseum says more about the individual than they obviously realize."

It shows they are parrots. Parrots have bird brains.

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/17/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin