Originally Posted by Mwbyler
Originally Posted by K22
WWIII is not on it's way, it's been here for quite sometime. If you are looking for or waiting on a physical war with all the wonderful equipment, tanks, planes, guns, etc., then you have a long wait. WWIII is and has been a 5th Generational War, a War for your mind. From where I sit, they, the Deep State, have been winning the War until recently, now they are starting to lose ground and we can thank Q and the continuum for those loses.
Information, in its many forms is how we win or loose the War. 5th Generation Warfare is an informational War and that information determines whether the mind is won or lost. Controlling the mind through perception is the War, information is the battlefield. I cannot change someone's perception, so I cannot win the War, but I can disseminate information that I believe by posting here or other places in the hopes that it will be read and it will make someone think. I know that perception can only be changed by the individual not by hammering into their heads. Not forcing idea's into someone can be hard, but that way never works.
The main strength of the opposing "Armies" is their use of emotion and that is one strong weapon that they have been using to its maximum. If we think that hasn't worked as a weapon, just take a look around. Logic has been trampled under the feet of their armies.
When one considers and then acknowledges that there are only 2 emotions, love and fear, we then begin winning some battles. Love is actually quite a simple emotion, one that Trump used when dealing with the Cabal and foreign powers. It works, he proved that. And before some want to demonize me with the Love emotion, I will describe it by saying Love is not the warm, fluffy, feeling that is often portrayed. I suppose it can be, but not in a 5th Generational Warfare battle. The other emotion is Fear. That is the one they have been using on us for thousands of years.
Many want WWIII to be about guns and battles, etc. as in the past and as we see IN THE MOVIES. Do we not think their scare tactics of violating the 2nd Amendment is not a fear emotion designed to take control of the mind? Sure it is. A person could go on and on giving examples of their SUCCESSFUL undermining of our minds through the use of the Fear emotion. Hate, anger, ego, etc. all fall under the Fear emotion. We may not believe it, but they not only believe it, they use it successfully in our ignorance.
So no. there is not a redneck style WWIII coming, it is much more sophisticated than that. Sophisticated enough that many of us don't even realize we have been in WWIII for many years now.
well said K22, unfortunately some people don't have the ability to take a 30 thousand ft view of everything that's been happening and put it into prospective. It's all about consciousness and some just aren't in elevated states if consciousness yet.

Well said mwbyler, especially bring forth...."It's all about consciousness..................". In my belief, the return of Christ is actually a Christ consciousness and that has already started across the Earth beginning Dec. 21, 2012.
Not all will believe that and I'm ok with their belief because I know they want it to be something physical and tangible. That is the teaching, that is the belief, and that is now the perception.
Elevated consciousness can determine what is real (truth) and what is an illusion.