Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Jag, your head is so far up K22’s ass you’ll be peeking out his mouth shortly

You know, it is getting to be real interesting. You, along with your cohorts profess to not believe the Q posts or much of what is posted on this thread, but everyday when I come on here, there you all are posting on this thread. I'm beginning to believe you all are real Q followers and believers but afraid to admit it. It's becoming quite amusing actually.
Just man up and admit you love this thread and follow Q.

I don't know if they love this thread, but the Q ring is in their nose and you hold the leash.

They are swallowed up in their own stupidity and wishing for the day Q will be proven a Larp so they can chortle.

They are like the MSM crew concerning Trump vs Kilery.

Let them have their fun. Let's see who has the last laugh. I have a feeling Trump knows more than they do, and I don't think Trump is sucking his Qber fans down the Rabbit Hole.

We Q-doubters aren't swallowed up in any stupidity. We are here for the entertainment of watching how gullible and ignorant YOU can be.
You have never answered the question of how many days/weeks/months/years from now, when none of the "bad guys" have served a day in prison, that you will admit Q was just a crock of sheit.