Yes, the Media can be charged also, but in reality, it was CIA generated CGI that we have been watching. So how sure are we that these traitors are still walking around? Oh, I know what we "think" we see, but is it in "reality" them?
I've been aware of holograms technology for years especially when Carver came out with it in audio. Wasn't to hard to project what was coming. What I didn't know in the 70's was just how advanced it was and that I was reading about a technology that was old even at that time.
Illusion is exactly how they have planned on hiding in plain sight and fooling the citizens of the World. With the help of Quantum Computers it is so easy now. CGI has been around for quite some time, add to that CIA ( strong arm of the CABAL) has been in complete control of the Media for years.............. like 40 - 50yrs. By their own admission they started in the late 40's. (See the Church Senate Hearings). Hollywood with all of its movie technology is/was controlled by them and partnered with the Mossad. Makes it easier to understand why they were showing us what they were doing.........in the movies.