A US flag with gold fringe around it represents Admiralty Law, ie Maritime Law.

Please show us the law establishing that.

Even the original Blacks Law Dictionary declares there are 3 United States, it also makes a distinction in US citizen vs citizen of the many States. One has Rights, the other has privileges. Do a search.

Black's is only a dictionary, not law. And Black's does not declare that there are 3 United States, or anything else you said.

If you can show me in Black's where I am in error, I would love to see it.[/quote]

Never looked it up did you.[/quote]

Look up what, exactly? You made a statement, you know what the factual underpinnings of that are supposed to be, it's upon you to share them upon request. I can't read your mind.

Nor did you look up Black's LAW Dictionary or you wouldn't have ignorantly said that.

I am familiar with Black's, and have read it. I know what it is, and what it is not. You do not.

Again, since you are familiar with the issue, please show us where "Blacks Law Dictionary declares there are 3 United States, it also makes a distinction in US citizen vs citizen of the many States. One has Rights, the other has privileges."

Because it's not there, you can't expect us to find something that's not there.

You can look all that stuff up yourself if you actually want to know, that way maybe you will remember.

I can't "look up stuff" that doesn't exist. I can't read your mind, either.

When you make a statement, you have to be able to back it up. It's not everybody else's job. It's yours.

You know, Black's is only a dictionary. It is not a source of law. You do know that, right?[/quote]

Do you really think I'm going to fall for that "show us" BS. I spent a good portion of my life researching, traveling, and talking to many good folks concerning many subjects of which those mentioned above were included. So no, go find it yourself just like I did if you truly want to know. But I will give you a one time free-be.

https://courts.delaware.gov/forms/download.aspx?id=134878

Blacks-Law-Dictionary

UNITED STATES. This term has several meanings. It may be merely the name of a sovereign
occupying the position analogous to that of other
sovereigns in family of nations, it may designate
territory over which sovereignty of United States
extends, or it may be collective name of the states
which are united by and under the Constitution

Last edited by K22; 05/08/23.