Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
Originally Posted by jaguartx

As Q said, It will be Biblical.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

That’s some serious twisting and contorting. Not the first time the 2300-day prophecy has been contorted, misunderstood, and misused. The Millerites depended on their own 2300-day prophecy and sure were disappointed when Jesus didn’t return in 1844 as was predicted. It was their shameful their Great Disappointment.

This is the same 7th Day Adventist group whose co-cult leader and false prophet, Ellen White, said no sins were blotted out until 1844 or at the close of the 2300 days. Q isn’t the first false prophet…

The 2300 days in Daniel 8 concerns the persecution of the Jews when Antiochus was persecuting them. After that tyrant died, the temple was cleansed with the Feast of Hanukkah. John 10:22-23 even mentions that Jesus celebrated the feast.

I don’t believe the Biblical 2300 has anything to do with Trump or Q. Just more strange twisting but on a slippery slope.

Such an interesting word choice God, Jesus, and Paul used.

2I will open my mouth in a PARABLE: I will utter dark sayings of old:

49Then said I, Ah Lord GOD! they say of me, Doth he not speak PARABLES?

Therefore speak I to them in PARABLES: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

34All these things spake Jesus unto the multitude in PARABLES; and without a PARABLE spake he not unto them:

21Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law? 22For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman. 23But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise. 24Which things are an ALLEGORY: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar. 25For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children. 26But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all

par·​a·​ble ˈper-ə-bəl ˈpa-rə-
Synonyms of parable
: a usually short fictitious story that illustrates a moral attitude or a religious principle