Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
I haven’t followed Q and I’m not sure what the whole anon thing is about.

Yet you feel compelled to state this about those who are critical of Q and the followers:

They’re so consumed by their confusion….they’re so overwhelmed by their ignorance and they’re so blind that they can’t see how stupid they look.

Good job!…..your reading comprehension is above the average level of dipshits here. To break it down even further….you anti-Q crowd have obsessively posted ad nauseum about your non-belief in Q yet my couple of posts get your panties twisted. If you guys in the anti-Q crowd do NOT follow Q why would you worry about my 2 posts while ignoring the hundreds and hundreds of posts from your fellow non-Q followers? The hypocrisy is comical but not unexpected.

Now get back to machine gun posting about a topic you don’t believe in regarding a “guy” that you don’t follow….😂

You’re correct I don’t follow Q….you’re also correct that I have a opinion about the obsessive nature of the anti-Q crowd. I’m sure it really gets under the skin of the obsessive anti-Q posters that I don’t GAF whether or not you think I have a right to my opinion. 😂

Believe in werewolves? I don't find it hypocritical or obsessive to object to those posts as truth and reality.

Do you disagree?

Do you believe Hillary was arrested in 2017? I don't. See above.

Do you think Trump is in control of the USA as CIC and Pres?

Etc.

Should we just toss in the towel confronting obvious and easily proven falsehoods?

Ymmv

So what you are saying is that you do not believe that DARPA has been experimenting on military personnel, correct?
You do not believe that Trump signed an executive order declaring himself as CIC, correct?
You do not believe that Hillary was detained or possibly arrested in 2017, nor do you believe that the first post attributed to Q was not a Q post, correct?

No answer. Typical.