Anyone who wishes to know all the many Q prognostications that have come true is able to start back ant the beginning of this Q thread, see the Drops with their predictions and Connect the Dots to those which have happened and learn WTH things are GOING TO HAPPEN.

I know a lot of Q predictions and there ate way to.many for me to even be able to try to remember.I have reported many, many over the years and the leftists and liars always say none have come true. I dont have to deal with disingenuous liars.

We are in the Final Battle. The enemy is attacking anyone, Trump included, who gives the people a touch of hope.

Its seen daily here on the Q and on my thread.

If you wanted to attack and destroy a country would you want the inhabitants to be happy and Patriotic or would you want them to be demoralized and devoid of hope?

Now, one is free to try to determine which attackers of me and K22 are the enemies of America and friends of the DNC- NWO vs which people are simply.suffering from the defeatest attitude imparted to them as a result of constant indoctrination for decades.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/12/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin