Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
Who gave Q the authority to pretend he/she/it is deputized by God to begin a new religious movement/cult?

To be fair, how much do you know about the whole Q Anon thing? I don't know all that much, it's frustrating to read. For all I know, it's Jag and some of his types conflating Q and Trump and the Messiah. Most Q believers may not.

I don't believe K22 does, as I don't get from his posts that he subscribes to Christianity as most of us know it.

K22, that's no insult to you, we are all entitled to our religious convictions.

The whole Q thing is such an irrational mess.

Concerning me, WhiteTail48 has no idea what I believe or not, but I can assure you that Q nor the Anon's have ever laid claim to being deputized by God or anyone else. That's WhiteTail48's illusion.
As for my belief, I certainly do not subscribe to the Church or Religions interpretation that is for sure. Do I believe in an Almighty I Am, you betcha, do I believe in a Jewish Jesus with a Greek name as the Church/Religion would have us believe, no. Do I think I know who or what the Greek writers depicted as Jesus, I believe I do. One thing is for sure, this Jesus character left, not here anymore, but did leave us something to guide us and work for us, something called a Holy Ghost/Spirit and that I believe in whole heartedly, I put it to work often. Was this Jesus the Sun/son of God?, probably, but then so am I according to the writings. As for "Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war.", that is an easy one. Anyone who studies or researches Astronomy or even the name of the different parts of the brain has seen it also. That one began to appear back in the late 1990's and arrived Dec. 21, 2012 at 11:11am greenwich time.
So, to answer WhiteTail48, do I believe or am I some kind of occult worshiper by your definition? No, hence the reason I don't follow Religion nor Christianity. Do I believe in the supernatural, the mystic? Yes, but then that is the definition of an Occult along with "magical beliefs, practices, or phenomena" which describes religion/christianity to a Tee.
A bit of advice WhiteTail48, choose your words wisely. Words create with their own kind of frequency..............."In the beginning was the Word....."