I been waiting on some college educated smart guy like Tigger to explain to us dumbasses about those weird California Electric "Power Surge" fires that hit some really localized spots years ago. You know, K22, the ones where some houses got like incinerated in their foundations and it didn't even kill some of the trees by the house or melt the plastic or tires on cars in the driveway.

Kind of like that spot fire that just suddenly melted the AT&T power hub somewhere in Kentucky or Tennessee.

Or why some stupid high powered Govt officials in turkey were cursing the NWO/WEF pukes for zapping them with an earth melting quake and swearing they would not vote Ukraine into NATO no matter what they hit Turkey with. Humm. Has Turkey capitulated to the Illuminated Ones demands yet.

Really strange how the FOCAL tornado only took out a critical piece of the Pfizer place. Didn't even destroy the cars in the parking lot. And can you imagine no one was present to even die? What a localized twister. That twisted nothing up.

Amazing how thousands of America's top high IQ Highly Highly educated Doctors suddenly didn't have a clue about years of double blind studies that are required on a new vaccine before being used on the public. Geniuses all threw their brains and education in the shutter after being more educated by the CIAs MSM.

Huge Phillipines Satanic Obelisk and totally grounded hit by "Lightning" and destroyed.

Huge Satanic Georgia Guidestones well grounded and declaring the Rothschilds Cabals satanic plan to reduce world population to 500 million.

Like Trump said, we have the LEFTS playbook and are using it against them.

And stupid DJT saying "I have weapons 17,000 times faster" than their hypersonic missiles". Humm. A clue?

And he told Iran if they attacked another American military base they would experience "destruction like the world has never seen before" or words to that effect.

Ha, me and Tigger know better. Trump is FOS, right Tigger? OTOH, Iran hasn't attacked again.

Maybe Trump sent them pics of that pyramid out in the desert that just melted when "lightning" hit it.

Humm. Maybe Trump isn't schietting us about being able to stop the coming WW3 with a phone call. Just saying.

That Trump is so funny, always giving us clues, trying to help us connect the dots, just as if he and the Patriots are in Control.

Nah, can't be, huh, Tigger. He looks too nervous on TV and at Rallies. Right? whistle

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/21/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin