Originally Posted by jaguartx
K22, NoDak, I was watching Maria Bartiromo a bit ago and Jim Jordan said they are going to be opening more of the Bidets banking records on Ukraine, Russia, Kazakhstan and some other unimportant place the US sends billions to and it reminded me of this.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I was proud of myself for being able to remember this and after thinking about it an hour or two it seemed as if I may remember having seen that posted somewhere before.

I was initially thinking maybe someone of the Genius Crew like Smokeapole or woolve or Tigger or Buttview or JQubed or Jetsam may have posted about it.

Ha, tff. Then I remembered they are too stupid to be able to Connect the Dots and it would have to be someone with real smarts. That's when I got to thinking it may have been one of you two.

Dang, I keep praying the Lord will help them get a clue, but for some reason I never see them post anything worthwhile.

So I got to wondering if it was one of you two smart guys?

Wasn't me. But I have seen that particular post in the last couple of days on one of the truther channels. Could be X22 or AWK.