Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by MrWilson
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by MrWilson
Wake us up when the criminals and evil doers are behind bars for life or better yet , hung and eviscerated. Until then , it is all a bunch of hot air.

Time to wake up.

who has been hung or eviscerated ? who is behind bars for life ? not the no name nobodies but real foot soldiers and politicians and puppet masters that have been circumventing the will of the people for quite some time.

Has the Military sent you an invite yet?

Ha. They wouldn't dare do schiett without notifying the MrWiltsome and the MSM, uh, would they?

Let's see, just where is that Law that the Military has to notify Wiltome an Smokeapole and the woolve of their disposition of undeclared enemy agents in time of War. Don't you worry, the dumbasses will produce that Law for us stupid bastards any minute now. And everyone knows the MSM doesn't let anything get by them, unless maybe we are under Military control with Continuance of Governance and they don't want the assets of the MSM taken by the US Govt.

Maybe the dumbasses like the Genius Crew just assumed informing us was something the Military was required to do. whistle

I think it would be very interesting for us to know just what the hell was actually going on concerning the so called Entertainment Industry "writers strike ".

I've heard some really good info about pain and pedos but I'd hate to upset anyone and get called a Conspiracy Realist.

Like Q said, "They can't handle the truth.

I think you and I have confirmed through personal experience that's a true statement. Q was sure right about that.

grin

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/11/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin