Originally Posted by Phillip_Nesmith
Jaguar claiming to be a Christian while his posts are just overflowing with cursing, racism, misogyny and hate hate hate.

You conveniently forget about Q cultists like Trump, don't you?

You conveniently forget about how many years I was a nice guy and took the attacks from the Satanic anti- Christians on the Fire like the woolve, Iron, Smokeapole, L
Lostinhell, Calledumb LVmike, NvChunter, old toot etc before I got tired of it and decided to hit back.

You are too gutless, wanting to fit in with and befriend them, and don't say anything at all about those same pukes attacking K22. Why not? Did you ever see K22 be a meany to them. How many of those so called Christians called him a cultists, dumbass, stupid or whatever. Yet you keep your spineless mouth shut about that.

What did Jesus do to the Satanic pukes in the Holy Temple? Would you have attacked Him too?

Maybe read Revelations and see what GOD said about spineless believers like you. He said to see if a man e for or agin Him. He didnt say tbose who were for Him had to be perfect or fight the battle your way.

There is going to be a great gnashing of teeth.

You're like the leftists who attack Trump for fighting back. They run him down and lie about him and then when he hits back pukes like you talk about Trump being a meany.

YGBSM

Do you know what GOD is going to do to those pukes you so valiantly defend and who are against Him?

Are you going to call Him a meany too? Hypocrite.

Get the Board.....

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin