Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
I think the credibility is long gone.

Can't Connect the Dots, huh.

I'm sure you'll be glad to explain how Q told us in 2019 that he didn't think Hunters Plea Deal would fly in 2023. Probably just another Quincidence huh?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

You want to tell us why Trump has drawn so many Air Qs at rallies?

Can you guess what this symbol represents? Why Dan Scavino posts pic referring us to Q drops?

Why Q posted about the fact the Truth would be coming out long ago and now it is? Are you also unaware of the truths coming out about the Bidets and I guess it will be a Quincidence when the truths start coming out about Kilerys and Zeros criminality and treason. I'm sure you knew all about Renegades and Kilerys pseudonyms and code names before Q let us know.

I'm waiting on AntiQubers to let us know how Q guessed 2 years before ANY news came out that Trump would get his own platform and 3 years before we knew Pepe would be part of the system

Why didn't you let us know 5 years ago as Q did that Hunters banking records would be opened and become the politically Elites Pandoras Box as is now happening. Hunters bank records have already implicated Joe and now they have led to Joe's pseudonyms and are going to investigate them which will lead to the Treason of Loretta Lynch and Comey and BO (Barack Obama) and Bill and Killery.

Why didn't you tell us as Q did that Trump wouldn't win in 2020 and we would have a Ukraine and Chinese agent in the White House as Q clued us in to.

Why didn't you let us know the left can't win?

Tell us please how Q posted "The best is yet to come" years before Trump said it and ended his video A Nation in Decline with that Q quote?

Why would Trump start his video with music from the tune "I AM Q" and end the video with the tune WWG1WGA?

I could go on and on about Trump Jr and Mark Meadows wearing Q lapel pins on Sunday AM news shows and Musk and Nunes and Grassley and McCarthy making references to Q.

Can you explain Q and Trump posting drops withing one minute of each other in a relatively short period of time?

Please don't be like Jello and think all are stupid except for you. Julian's RUM has a clue.

Why did Trump put the Q location on Truth Social with a blinking Q icon? The only moving icon on Truth Social?

I could go on and on but it doesn't matter. Hate tends to blind one to reality and no one is above this Truth.

Denying reality doesn't prevent it.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin