Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Aces,

You’re a religious man - are you ok with this?

A simple “yes” or “no” will suffice.

Originally Posted by jaguartx
Yeah, let's waddle on down the road of gradual destruction as we have for 100 years with candidates selected for us by the Military/Industrial Complex/Rothschild NWO Cabal rather than go with GOD'S gift to the World to save humanity from the Illuminati and who is working with the Military Patriots in Control to destroy the Satanic Cabal.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Looks to me like you are waiting for Jesus to fix it, but in the meantime Trump did instead. You got a problem with that? A simple yes or no will suffice.

Reminds me of Rush. Talent on loan by GOD.

IIRC, It seems GOD gave Moses a helping hand directing him to a certain location by the Red Sea before parting the waters. I seem to remember some important military leaders who won some big battles in major wars also give thanks for the Providence of GOD. Then the people gave a mighty shout and tge Walls of Jericho came tumbling down.

Whose minions work to cause divisiveness in the US and on the Fire to separate and destroy?

Who attacks and ridicules and attempts to manipulate you if you don't see things their way? whistle

As Q said about sticking together and as Kash Patel said about so called conservatives attacking others....

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/03/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin