Originally Posted by MrWilson
On face value alone it is absurd. I would agree that if anything were to happen , it would have to be the military. But our military is weak , woke , and political. Not gonna happen. I would like to be wrong. But I am not.

But I say you are. You are thinking or seeing the military that the media is talking about, I've pointed out that it is not the "woke" military that is in play. It is literally special operation units, both foreign and domestic, that is performing this.
And as for smokepole's sarcastic reply and question, I do do my research, not a shallow search either. Sure, I use some of the info posted on Twitter because they seem to have the guts to speak out, very much like some other figure many are so fond of. With that info I have a starting point. I use sources I developed for the past 50yrs. or so and I use the means I have been taught to use. I also like to take the info given and try and walk thru the process or steps that individual took to reach their conclusion. Frankly, it's quite easy and shallow to diss someone's info without even taking a deep dive into it. I prefer to give them the benefit of the doubt unless I have already vetted what they are attempting to reveal and have found it false, then and only then will I respond in a negative response.
I have been and always will be an optimistic person, it is literally in my makeup. Might even be one of the things Jag dislikes about me. LOL
Being optimistic has literally saved my life several times so it does no good for anyone to try and squelch it. At the very least I will ignore them.
Optimism is what will bring us thru all of these dire straits .......literally. Pessimists be damned!