Originally Posted by marktheshark
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

Well K22 its almost 8PM EST on Nov 8.....you know the day your prophet ariel claimed in that shared tweet that "something" was gonna happen and that we are in the "red zone"!!!! Havent heard of anything occurring so care to weigh in?? Dont you guys ever get tired of being let down by having your revered "prophets" "predictions" fail to materialize time and time again???

Yes, it is Nov. 8, you're batting 100 so far.
Ariel said something was going to happen on the 8th of Nov.? I take it you don't follow real world news. To bad, but then that tells me you aren't suppose to. And again, to bad.

Oh for phuggs sake quit it with double talk, veiled, vague bullsheit already......read the phugging link you posted! Your "prophet" makes a specific list of "possible somethings", NONE of which occured today....of course "something" happened somewhere in the world today but nothing that "it" claimed nor anything "big" that helps us American Patriots!!!

That my friend is the basis of the whole Q sheit, throw enough vague shiet at the wall and eventually maybe one will stick that can be twisted to fit the narrative, and if it doesnt no worries, just claim it was part of the "plan" and move the goal posts once again!!!!

"makes a specific list of "possible somethings" POSSIBLE SOMETHINGS ............your quote, not mine. And just so you understand, possible somethings does NOT equal prediction. Double talk? LOL

I was referring to the specific items in his tweet you shared that he listed, as possible happenings that were to occur TODAY, that surprise surprise DID NOT OCCUR, nor did ANY developements occur against the dems etc you phugging brainwashed kook!!! Show us JUST ONE of your great prophet Ariels spewings that has come to fruition!! JUST ONE!!! Ive yet to see the mythical beast of whatever name he claimed had been "summoned by AI" as an example! If you truly believe a guy who himself titles his sheit as "infotainment", you are truly batsheit nuts, if not you are a troll or paid part of the psyop!!

And which tweet are you referring to?