Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Bob_mt
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
Jag, I will bet you right here, right now, that the federal income tax won't be abolished by Trump, nor anyone else. And I'll also bet you $1,000 that Hillary will never serve a day in prison. Come on, big guy, put up or shut up.

Show me in the Original (organic) Constitution where Federal Income Tax is legal.

nobody said it was.....point?......bob

Tigger, there are a couple of problems with your proposal. One, part of that stuff has already happened and it wouldn't be fair to take advantage of a brainwashed dumbfùck who hasn't a clue of anything other than what the MSM has told him.
Another is that things have, are and will happen regarding the saving of this country by the Military that will never be reported in our lifetime.

I think the hangings of the traitors will be revealed by the Military at some point after the SHTF and the people learn the truth but I'm not sure some won't still be pushing a body double of Kilery after she's dead and gone, as she is now.

Aha! There's your "out", isn't it Dumbass?
"Never be realized in our lifetime". Yep, you're 100% correct - and it won't happen in anyone else's lifetime either.
And stop with the MSM sh-it - I don't watch nor read any MSM. But you apparently do, because you keep spouting off about what they say.
Dumbass.