Originally Posted by pyscodog
Originally Posted by stinkycoyote
Didn’t see hannity thing guys, can’t comment. Live in crtc controlled Canada, they won’t show him up here lol.

If you live in Canada and are Canadian......why don't you mind your own business? Canada has their own issues. Worry about them and keep your nose and azz out of ours.

because fartface, when I saw the leadership of the only country left that fought for freedom stolen...it scared me to the core, as I am able to kick the can further down the road than most, it meant the end of the USA and very shortly after that the end of Canada, and while I have had a good life and can be taken at any point, my kids however being my primary driver is who I worry about in this world, all kids, they are humanities future...no more USA...no more humanity, so I had to put my research and intuition skills to work to figure out if we needed to bug out to the bush and arm up with like minded people or if something else was going on...luckily something else was going on

luckily there has always been more good people than bad

luckily there has been good working against the bad the whole time

if not, it's over, they will get their reset, 13 of 14 of us will be gonzo in the near future, they have reset us before, we have thousands of years of missing history, you best hope the conspiracy theorists are on the right side of this, that humanity wins....if the blind naysayers here are right...its facking over!

so in order to understand what's coming and when...I follow the head of the snake that is fighting this final battle for humanity...the good ole usa, the head of the global military operation that is fighting these anti-human mofo's....that's where the latest info comes from, so that's why I'm not minding my own Canadian business lol

Last edited by stinkycoyote; 12/06/23.