Originally Posted by FOsteology
Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Perhaps JL will inform the Fire why Trump said if he had a fight with Biden he would hit him in his fake nose and plastic would fly everywhere. But I doubt it. His brain doesn't work too well. He proves it on the Fire everyday unless you have him on Ignore.

Read his stuff a few days and you will know, He's sort of Loco. grin

Please post a link to where Trump said that.

I don't know if Trump said it or not, but if he did I'd like to know the context. Maybe he was inferring that Biden has had plastic surgery?

I've read all about Biden is really dead and who we see is a fake, a clone, or a dude wearing an elaborate mask. Why go to all that trouble if you're going to use a man that obviously suffers from dementia and is on the cognitive and physical decline? I think the simple answer is, it's Biden, and we're seeing the effects from age and plastic surgeries.

I'm positive Biden's Admin and Secret Service utilizes body doubles/decoys for security purposes. I just find it far fetched and improbable that technology has advanced that clones are a reality.

Well, that's the simple answer, but it's not the correct answer.

BTW, the 3 actors who have played Biden and wear a silicone mask are not suffering from dementia, but keep sucking up that Fake Nues.

Gee, why would the Patriots run an actor to act, at times, like he's got dementia? Maybe to give clues to the people about the AntiAmerican truths of the left? Maybe to turn the people against the left?
Like, Bidet in a fake White House signing one set of papers after another and saying he doesn't know what he's signing and Piglosi saying it doesn't matter, to just keep on signing?

Like saying in a news conference a couple months ago he has sold plenty of classified documents?

Like referring us to the video of an obviously different Biden in 2012 saying the exact opposite thing about marriage as he's saying now in his latest Defense of marriage ploy.

Like getting up in front of the world and truthfully letting the world know that Biden and Zero set up the greatest Election Fraud Operation in history?

Maybe think about connecting such events to Trump trying to give us a clue saying it's not the same Joe Biden, saying he's a different guy, saying Joe Biden is shot in the head, last night saying he doesn't know if he's dead or alive, for the umpteenth time.

Here are clues. Connect the Dots or not. Remember, Trump Retruthed Derek Johnson and Dr Jan Halper-Hayes. He doesn't Retruth Fake Nues.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin