Originally Posted by FOsteology
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Back at you. Reread your post to me, please.

You asked which traitors were hung. I told you. You didn't say you wanted pics of them dead. Had I provided that you'd say they were fake.

Your turn.

Ok, so if traitors have already been hung/executed by Trump and the Patriots there would be plenty of people in the know. The friends and families of the executed. A faction within the military and government, etc.

What's prevented the remaining traitors, cabal, etc. from going public and saying that Trump and rogue forces/faction of the military/gov are killing "innocent" people? Why haven't they agitated and activated their ground troops (BLM, Antifa) to start rioting and demonstrating to strike back and extract revenge on the hangings?

Something of that magnitude couldn't be kept under wraps, and is something the Biden administration and the media would be screeching nonstop. They would have DJT up on murder charges lickity split.

The whole scenario just doesn't make any sense.

How would they be able to go public if they no longer have control of MSM? And the remaining traitors, if there are any at this late stage, would be in fear of doing so and then getting caught.