Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by marktheshark
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by stinkycoyote
Originally Posted by pyscodog
Do any of the "Q" followers ever read some of this "stuff" coming off of X and say "I'm not to sure I believe that crap"? Or do they say, It came off X and Ariel or the cowboy Derek said it, it must be true????????? I believe half of what I see and none of what I hear. But that's just me! I'm a prove it type of person.

I don't follow it all so hear that point. Have seen enough though to know it could all be explained at some point but tip of iceberg, have seen enough to know we are at war for all the marbles, have seen enough to know there have been many ways we've been triggered to start waking from decades of programming and manipulation by those in control of the official microphone.

so what have you seen the past 8 years then? agree with stance, also understand that this is the Information Age which is loaded with both info and disninfo, do you not see there's a power struggle for the microphone? do you know why that is? do you not see almost every country's people is at war with it's own government right now? do you know why that is? have you not noticed what we've learned about our wonderful once trusted legacy media is now to be taken with a grain of salt? does anyone still trust the news after covid and climate change scams?

you could skip everything said in this entire 2121 pages and just look back on all we've witnessed and collectively learned about in the past 8 years to get confirmations about a ton of things, and see how big this ship is and how long it took us to get to this point and therefore how long it might take us to turn it around...if even possible, but one thing is for sure...yes we let it get there, we accepted over time all the bread, circuses and lies, and maybe we are too far gone to save ourselves without help, but one has to hope that there was always more good than bad and that good would be working away in the background to get ahead of those who've been relentless and in control for a few thousand years from the shadows...

does this power struggle for the microphone use psychological warfare on the people? do they understand to discredit a truth they can flood the subject with hundreds of 'theories' and overwhelm the people into saying 'it's all bull' and giving up on it...do you understand the power of psychological side of this?

are we waking up on mass collective? do we also know a lot more about elections? do we know a lot more about the 2-party divide and that all 2-party divides are manufactured now? completely unnatural....so you have markers, how was a lot of this new knowledge about the world relayed to us, how did it get us stimulated and engaged to learn more? what was your trigger? covid? elections? Q? climate change?

to dismiss Q in all of this would be silly at this point, look how far we've come in such a short amount of time, you waste your time here if you just bark about nothing when 8 years of a whole bunch has happened, and if you think this is it then you're not paying attention...this is the tip of the iceberg what we're going to have to unlearn and relearn about this world and our existence so keep your helmet close bud, this has only gone one direction and it won't change, it only speeds up one direction....get on board, figure it out, or bark and end up on the wrong side of this longer than most wink

They worship the CYAs MSM and believe what they are told because HE has blinded them. They can not see.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Jag ONCE AGAIN what you fail to post is the amount of time between the compared pictures!!! Hope you are aware that humans do tend to significantly change in appearance between say age 60 and 80!!! Often more significantly when you consider health issues like Slow Joes dementia etc. Also you never answered a while back when Goalie I believe it was asked you how it would benefit the Dems to replace the "real" Joe with an imposter who acts senile, falls UP steps etc etc?

I would think you of all people could answer those questions you asked, but then again that would require thinking outside the box.

“Thinking outside the box” only means “delusional” in this thread.

There is no reality here.

None.