Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by LightninHopkins
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by LightninHopkins
Anything going to happen to James Comey?

I would say yes.

When?

Trump said at Turning Point when the people learn the truth they will support what WE do.

Dr Jan Halper-Hayes said her group is monitoring the pulse of the people and the Military will move when 90-95% of the people will support them and not incite revolt.

Q has said Trump time and that Trump will not reveal secrets iirc of the plan.

I'm not expecting anything until after the Trial of the Century when Trump proves to the world proof that he won the election.

I think he wants that under his belt to justify the tribunals and punishment of the traitors.

As Trump warned in the spring of 2020 that they best not steal the election as, "We will be watching and that is treason and treason still carries the Death penalty. He was washing his hands of their blood with fair warning.

I think they have been collecting proof on the election fraud traitors in every Federal Election since then.

https://rumble.com/v444z72-dr.-jan-halper-hayes-w-nino-us-military-calculating-rollout-timing.html

WTF?

Holy mofuggin fudgecicles Batman.

90-95%of the people will support them? There wasn't anything near that kind of support to even get that little deal against the King going that started this Country and Dr Jan expects us to believe the Military will take action upon it happening in the relatively near future?

The "people" can't even see that there was no insurrection.

Good Luck crazy

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Both are pants-shïtting, bed-wetting babies.