Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by NoDak

Well there you go again...showing a clown who "has studied the constitution". I guess not. 🤔

That's not the Constitution, Bozo.

K22 says he is educated on the matter and that the Constitution protects the legal right to revolution.

So he posts a link to somebody discussing the Declaration of Independence, which FYI is not the Constitution or binding law at all, and you fall for it too.

Silly boy. Of course the Constitution allows the right to revolution after all legal avenues have been exhausted.

Cite where it says that. You can't because it doesn't.

I gave you a hint with the preamble, then another one with the Declaration, so all you needed to do was start looking up the court cases referencing this issue.

You made two mistakes. Neither helps you, and there are no court cases supporting your legal error.

I shouldn't have even given you a hint or two because when I do it always ends up with you trying to derail what I posted.

You consider it "derailing" when somebody demonstrates your error.

One of the reasons I post links is so you would have to argue with the person in the links, not with me.

When they post in this thread, I will argue with them.

As far as me playing fetch for you, ain't happening. I've done my research, your turn now. Try doing what adults do and prove me wrong. That's your job, I'm doing mine. You have all the technology at your finger tips. And just in case you forgot what I said I'll repeat it. I'm not here to play fetch with you.

I did prove you wrong, with your unwitting help. I said there is no constitutional protection for revolution, and you failed to find anything supporting your erroneous belief.

It's not "fetch" to support one's arguments. It's called proving your point.

You childishly post ridiculous and outlandish things and whine and pout when you are asked to support them. Instead, you try to task the world with proving you wrong. That's not how it works.

You were again wrong, grow up and admit it. Not our job to prove you wrong, its your job to support your statement.

Let me guess, you would, but a werewolf ate your homework.

Last edited by plumbum; 01/15/24.