Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
Originally Posted by K22
https://archive.org/details/thebenj...willardhotelspeechmuchmore-audiovideopdf

A preamble to the speech......

Ladies and gentlemen, you are about to hear a very frightening speech. This speech is an explanation of the plans
now being laid to throw the United States into a third world war. It was made a short time ago before a large group in
the Congressional 'Room of the Willard Hotel in Washington, D.C. Both the speech and the question and answer
period later so electrified the audience that a group of patriots has transferred it to two long-playing records which

1/9

you may buy to play for friends, clubs, and your church group in your community. The speaker is Mr. Benjamin
Freedman, noted authority on Zionism and all of its schemes. Mr. Freedman is a former Jew, and I mean a
FORMER Jew. Fie has fought the Communist world conspiracy tooth and nail, and stands today as a leading
American patriot. We now take you to the speaker’s platform to present Benjamin Freedman.

Now the war — World War One — in which the United States participated had absolutely no reason to be our war.
We went in there — we were railroaded into it — if I can be vulgar, we were suckered into — that war merely so that
the Zionists of the world could obtain Palestine. Now, that is something that the people in the United States have
never been told. They never knew why we went into World War One. Now, what happened?

After we got into the war, the Zionists went to Great Britain and they said: “Well, we performed our part of the
agreement. Let’s have something in writing that shows that you are going to keep your bargain and give us
Palestine after you win the war.” Because they didn’t know whether the war would last another year or another ten
years. So they started to work out a receipt. The receipt took the form of a letter, and it was worded in very cryptic
language so that the world at large wouldn’t know what it was all about. And that was called the Balfour Declaration.

The Balfour Declaration was merely Great Britain’s promise to pay the Zionists what they had agreed upon as a
consideration for getting the United States into the war. So this great Balfour Declaration, that you hear so much
about, is just as phony as a three dollar bill. And I don’t think I could make it more emphatic than that.

Now, that is where all the trouble started. The United States went in the war. The United States crushed Germany.
We went in there, and it’s history. You know what happened. Now, when the war was ended, and the Germans went
to Paris, to the Paris Peace Conference in 1919, there were 117 Jews there, as a delegation representing the
Jews, headed by Bernard Baruch. I was there: I ought to know. Now what happened?

Hate propaganda from a Holocaust denier and anti-Semitic Jew hater. He was a big supporter of the Middle East Arabs.

Just another anti-Semitic conspiracy theory.

well, I haven't fully gone done all rabbit holes but everything is on the table after covid and climate change lies are known, the victors write history don't they, the same people spewing these monumental lies give you everything else...so some of it is true and some of it isn't? how many times does one need to be told that we are at the 'wait and see' or 'go look further yourself' timeline. You think all we're learning about Israel now is coincidental in timing? there's a lot to disclose bro...the order is important, so it the timing, we have to as a mass consciousness unlock levels of ability to absorb new information before we move to the next level...

what? you can't see that by now? too bad so sad, have big ole cry about it, truth doesn't give a four fisted flying fack about how you feel about it or if you just can't seem to unlock any levels at all and see what's crashing down all around you the past 8 years

do try to be mindful though that we're all being shown the line now so that we can choose which side of it to be on as this carries through to conclusions, as they said...the ending won't be for everyone (also saving Israel and msm for last), so do your level best to understand both sides of this line now....one is very old and has proven to be a big fat liar about some big fat topics...the other has ended up correct a whole bunch the past 8 years...you sure you wanna bet on none of this as true? are you really sure???? bold strategy cotton