Originally Posted by bearhuntr
Words matter smokepole. You "assume" I was talking about you and your ilk on this thread because you wanted it to be to further your agenda.

LOL, yes, words do matter barehumper and apparently you're not very good with them because you just used them to show your true colors and prove yourself a liar. Read your words below, and pay special attention to the words in bold. And tell me again that you weren't talking about posters on this thread:

Originally Posted by bearhuntr
I find it interesting that all of those anti-Q'bers (their moniker, not mine) accusing others here of "confirmation bias,".......

And telling me that I've "allowed black swan events into my life" is possibly the stupidest comment I've seen on this entire thread (a very high bar), congratulations. If individuals are responsible for preventing "black swan events from entering their lives" then name a few that you've personally prevented. And while you're at it, maybe look up the definition of a black swan event you fùcking dumbass, because words do matter. Part of the definition is that they're unknowable in advance and impossible to predict.

A wise man is frequently humbled.