K22, the snowflakes are not ready to come out of their Matrix. They prefer their cage, or box if you will. They are too comfortable with the bribes of their Puppetmasters. A/C, Color TV, Toxic Jabs, Toxic Food, Toxic Medicine, Toxic home cleaning products, Toxic water, Toxic air, Toxic toothpaste and high cancer rates, ...but they have health insurance and make their Puppetmasters rich. They worship the rich. They hate the truth. They will not change direction until they reach the Precipice.

Isn't it amazing. The dumbasses are so stupid they flatter themselves with the idea that if the Patriots really were in Control the Patriots would run things just as the stupid dumbasses think they should and would.

Did you ever think the Genius or Dumbassed Crew was stupid enough to think Trump and the Patriots should run things as they think things should be run, which is why we got in this fix to begin with?

You know why the stupid bastards think the Patriots aren't in Control? Because they are stupid.

Would you want the Patriots in Control to run things the way the stupid dumbasses think they should? Not I.

I'd think the Patriots in Control should run things in such a way as to wake the nations Snowflakes up and lead them to the Great Awakening so all the people would turn against their Puppetmasters and join in with the Military Patriots and destroy the traitors and their Satanic NWO Globalist swamp cabal.

Not the stupid dumbasses. They think that if Trump and the Military Patriots are in Control they should move on the thousands of traitors and pedophiles in congress and Hollywood and big business and the MSM and hang them which would start a bloody revolution that would shut the country down and result in starvation and anarchy and death for many innocent people.

IOW, the stupid dumbasses would do just what the traitors in the Deep State swamp cabal want to do. I bet you never thought that would be patriots could possibly be that stupid. They are, especially some in the stupid Dumbassed Crew.

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/09/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin