Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by rjf

Salt lake city! Kinda funny I didn't realize Ariel knew they had lizard people there and people disappear all the time in the underground labyrinth. I figured it would have been over looked and bigger cities like Chicago or Los Angeles would be recognized. If your ever in SLC and watch real close you can see lizard people around dusk but not everyday.

Hey fjb, tell me how much you will get paid if you get me to stop posting those traitorus Q drops. Maybe PM me with an offer to split your take and we can make a deal. smile

IT Absolutely burns you when somebody post anything that is against Q and it shows your Q stuff is nothing more than photoshop phony bologna. Then all you do is call names and make up more nonsense. Your so one sided in your belief of Q to the point its ludicrous and on the edge of lunacy. Whenever anybody post anything other than your hocus pocus, you have not countered it to show that they are wrong and you are right. You post more nonsense, call names and just post more nonsense.

I have never said Q is traitorous. The Q posts are just twisted to fit the Q agenda to keep the wackos reading and buying into it. Kinda comes back to the proverbial, if Q told you to jump off a cliff how fast would you follow?