TFF that yesterday the vole, I mean woolve, asked for explanation of how Trump could possibly legally be President for a 3rd and fourth term.

It's a legitimate question any of the Dumbassed Junkyard Dawg Crew could have asked but were too gutless to.

They much preferred sniping at and attacking those with the unknown truth that differed from the factless ideas they had been brainwashed with through years of indoctrination by the Neonazis Puppetmasters.

The real truth was unknown to them and, as is often the case, the unknown causes fear. Like good puppets sudued by Stockholm Syndrome they attacked the unknown for shaking their faith in the sanctity of their comfortable Matrix Box.

There lies the reason they went with the Clowns In America's MSM disinformation program and loudly touted the Leftists MSM campaign started by Jeff Bezos and the Washington Post decrying Q as a Conspiracy Larp.

Many failed to Connect the Dots that the same Puppetmasters attempted the same smear campaign, and worse, against their President Trump.

TFF.

Truth is, as Mark Twain said, It's easier to fool someone than it is to convince them they were fooled. It's a Pride thing. We know what goes before a fall.

It's strange some are only now wanting to find out WTH is going on. Well, better late than never is the saying. It's why Trump has said his job of flipping foreign nations to the truth has been easier than convincing his own countrymen of it.

Well, maybe some can eventually Connect the Dots to the fact Trump refers us to Q for a reason AND Trump Retruthed Derek Johnson and Dr Jan Halper-Hayes several times for good reason.

Trump told us several times years ago he was going to stay out of the process and let the law and justice get the job done. Obvious that intent was for the optics and his desire to wish to be impartial for the benefit of helping bring snowflakes from Dark to Light. As he told Tucker, "I am the President of ALL THE PEOPLE." That could be called a Clue by many like me.

So why does Trump Retruth Derek Johnson and Dr Jan Halper-Hayes and point to Q? Could it be to give people a hope and clue for the Storm we are now starting to go through?

As I stated, woolve had the guts to ask for explanation. Trump gave us the Retruths to provide an explanation. Unfortunately, many have preferred to stick with their false indoctrination.

Perhaps as time goes on more people will desire to learn the truth and will spend some time searching for its proofs.

It may take a few hours of time but I'd recommend it for peace of mind. Anyone can learn of the changes in the new Rules of War and WHY Trump took the job and the reason Trump repeatedly told the left not to steal the election, why Trump told us repeatedly about the attack on our nation that was more vicious than Pearl Harbor and why he repeatedly told us about the real insurrection.

Many don't realize even US citizens here at home can become illegal enemy combatants and foreign agents.

If any wish to know WTH is going on before it happens i'd suggest watching the truths on laws and orders by Derek Johnson and information revealed by Dr Jan Halper-Hayes. There it is spelled out in black and white.

One can get the clues of their truths by watching Trump's interviews with people like Tucker and Glen Beck where Trump speaks in Parables but one must be able to remember many, many clues Trump has given and then be able to Connect the Dots.

Of course, many will stick to their beloved MSM and continue to believe in them - until doing so becomes untenable.

I will try to post, as has been done before, some links those who want to know the truth can use to explain how Trump can legally be president 4 times.

As Q said, "You have the right to know" which, by the way, is the whole purpose of the Q psyop.

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/16/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin